Tina Allen, LMT, CPMMT, CPMT, CIMT
Tina is an internationally respected educator, author, speaker for major professional conferences, and considered an expert in the field of Infant and Children’s Massage. She had dedicated her life to the service of children and families and uses massage to enhance their lives.
Tina has taught throughout the USA and in England, France, Sweden, Canada, and Thailand. As an expert in her field, Tina has appeared on NBC and The Learning Channel’s (TLC) “Bringing Home Baby” and PBS “A Place of Our Own”.
Tina has developed and/or taught programs for:
- “The Heart Touch Project” training others to work with the needs of medically challenged infants and children who are hospitalized or in Hospice care.
- Mattel Children’s Hospital at UCLA and Cedar-Sinai Medical Center Introducing gentle compassionate touch to women and children who have survived domestic abuse.
- “Peaceful Touch” which implements a healthy touch approach for children (touching each other) in the school based environment.
- Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles (Newborn and Infant Critical Care Unit), where she trained medial professionals to use massage with medically complex infants and children with Retinoblastoma, Spina Bifida, and Cerebral Palsy.
- And so much more… for more details, go to www.LiddleKids.com
Tina travels with her husband, Shad and their son, Otis, whether it be abroad or here in the USA. When in this country and Canada, they travel in a huge motor home, like Rock Stars, with a tiny Smart car from Canada pulled behind. When Tina is here teaching Workshops, she also teachers the Infant and Pediatric Massage part of our Massage Program.